You can check this video to know: Setting Security & Privacy before installing driver on Mac.
1. Before installation, please ensure the printer is connected and turned on!
2. Double click the "pkg" installer to begin.
3. If the driver can not open, then click " " and go to "System Preferences" -> select "Security&Privacy"
4. Under "General", click "Open Anyway" to set up
5. Input your "Password" of your Mac. Then click "Modify Settings" .
Note: If you do not need to set a password, please skip this step.
6. Click "Open", then you can continue to install the driver.
ATTENTION: Before installation please ensure the printer is connected and turned on.